Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween has come and gone!

Did you know that Halloween is a holiday here - kind of. I spent my youth wondering why kids in other states didn't get this wonderful day off from school; how lucky was I to live in a state that celebrated Halloween by letting kids out of school! I really don't remember when I realized the day off was to celebrate the state of Nevada's birthday. Oh well, we still had a holiday. Of course, it was Sunday this year, and even though I decorate and welcome all trick or treaters, since we moved into the country where houses are far apart, we get few to none of those costumed children. However, we had one special trick or treater this year, my grandson, Patrick. Below are photos of him not being so sure about knocking on the door, and then being enticed by - drum roll here - candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment