Friday, July 29, 2011

ACK!!

I took some photos this morning that I loved - and I erased them this afternoon in trying to use my new camera! Ack! So no new photos.


Also, if there is anyone out there who is following my blog, I am not crazy, just am not happy about how my blog looks. Sorry about the continuing changes. It's a BIG sign of frustration.


Tomorrow I'm taking off to Lahontan to use my very own Stand Up paddle board for the first time. My daughter gave me lessons last week (she and her husband are certified instructors), and they will be camping there. A relaxing Saturday. Wow. Will the gardens miss me?


Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. How was paddle boarding? They just about outnumbered the surfers when we were in Hawaii end of March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to learn how to do the stand up paddle board thing....it looks like so much fun !!

    i hoppe we can see photos :)

    ReplyDelete